NASA's Space Center plus Houston's Official City Tour
After your amazing Houston city tour ,experience the excitement of outer space on a visit to Space Center Houston, the official visitor center for NASA’s Johnson Space Center where you can hop aboard a tram for an orientation tour. One of Houston’s top attractions, Space Center Houston boasts a number of interactive displays with everything from space artifacts to a full-size rocket and space shuttle. See real astronauts at work at the NASA facility and learn about space exploration from fascinating hands-on exhibits. Your day also includes a morning 75 min. Houston city sightseeing tour by open-top bus before your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation to NASA Space Center and admission ticket is included
- Tour Map and orientation
- 75 minute Houston city tour
- Entry/Admission - Houston City Tours
- Entry/Admission - Space Center Houston
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Houston City Tours, 1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002-6909
Star your tour at the amazing Visitor center a Cowboy themed center with Texas heritage artifacts and photo opportunities.
Waiting area - Coffee shop and Souvenirs.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Discovery Green, 1500 McKinney St, Houston, TX 77010-4011
beautiful urban park located in the hart of the GRB convention center area.
Pass By: Minute Maid Park, 501 Crawford St, Houston, TX 77002-2113
See the home of the 2017 World Series Champions the Houston Astros.
Pass By: Downtown Historic District Market Square, 301 Milam St, Houston, TX 77002-1618
Discover this historic Old Union square a old place for commerce,a new place for art.
Pass By: Tranquility Park, Between Walker and Rusk Sts. east of Smith St., Houston, TX
was built to commemorate the Apollo 11 moon landing in July 1969. It includes walkways, pools, and cylindrical water fountains.
Pass By: Downtown Aquarium, 410 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-1510
Place for an adventurous and immersive experience in dining and activities
Pass By: Sam Houston Park, 1100 Bagby St, Houston, TX 77002-2504
dedicated to the buildings and culture of Houston's past. The park, which was the first to be established in the city, was developed on land purchased by former Mayor Sam Brashier in 1900.
Stop At: Space Center Houston, 1601 NASA Parkway, Houston, TX 77058-3145
Discover the exciting future and remarkable past of America’s human spaceflight program set among the largest collection of space artifacts in the southwestern United States. Also discover amazing new attractions.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :1302 Dallas St, Houston, TX 77002, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Driving time to and from the Space Center may vary due to high traffic and road construction (Space Center is 26+ miles from the city)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.