Nasca Lines Overflight with Lunch, From Lima
Early morning you will be picked up from your hotel by a comfortable transportation that will take you to the aerodrome of Ica. Journey time is 4 hours and 30 minutes approximately. Throughout the tour you will be accompanied by a bilingual TC (English/Spanish). On the way you will be given a snack breakfast including a sandwich and drink. Arriving at the Ica airport, passengers enter a briefing room where audiovisual material relating to the Nasca Lines (subtitled) will be screened. Then you will performed the overflight, which lasts 1 hour 10 minutes, followed by a trip to Huacachina. Once the tour is over, enjoy a delicious lunch at a tourist restaurant. Finally, return to Lima and be transferred to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from Lima.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (Spanish and English).
- Snack on board.
- Nasca lines overflight.
- Airport tax.
- Entry/Admission - Nasca Lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nasca Lines, Nazca Peru
Fly high above the arid desert plains of Peru as you take in the mesmerizing sight of the mysterious Nazca Lines. Admire these ancient and enigmatic markings carved into the ground which resemble animals and geometric forms and are almost 2000 years old.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Stop At: Huacachina, Huacachina, Ica Region
It is a desert oasis located in the city of Ica, in the southwest of Peru. Around it there are restaurants and bars.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sheraton Lima Hotel & Convention Center, Av Paseo de la República 170, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
2: San Agustin Riviera Hotel, Av. Inca Garcilaso de la Vega 981, Cercado de Lima 15001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro.- Meeting Point in Sheraton Lima hotel and San Agustín Riviera hotel for passengers located at Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If passengers stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, it is recommended that passengers do not weigh more than 90kg. If so, you must pay an additional fee directly to the tour operator on the day of the activity.
- Overflights are subject to favorable weather conditions
- You must present a valid passport that matches the contact name you used when booking. If you do not present valid identification, you will not be able to board the plane, and you will not be issued a refund
- If you are prone to motion sickness, please take any necessary precautions.
- We recommend you to have a light breakfast in order to avoid motion sickness during the flight.
- You should wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Organised by LimaTours