Naschmarkt Food Tour
On this Food Tour in Vienna @ Naschmarkt, the most famous market of the city! You will dive into various cultures and their way how to present, cook and taste food. Peter your Guide will take you to a world rich of scents, colors, flavor and of course the history behind it. The word “naschen” means tasting and “Markt”, means market, so this is the so called “Tasting Market”, therefore you will have the chance to taste at the various stands. Be ready for olives from Greece or Spain, cheese from Switzerland, curry from India, pepper from Brasil, Salami from Italy our wine from Austria!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vienna Naschmarkt, Kettenbruckengasse Kettenbrückengasse, Vienna 1040 Austria
You will experience the market from it's best side, guided by a market loving and knowing guide, try Vienna's best foods and snacks
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kettenbrückengasse, 1050 Vienna, Austria
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.