Nashville at Night Trolley Tour
Experience the true heart of Nashville aboard our new Soul of Music City – Nashville’s Night Tour! Led by a talented performing guide, you’ll be transported on an exciting journey to explore the different music genres that have been in Music City over the years. From the city’s honky tonks to its famous music venues, uncover insider stories and intriguing facts about the people, places and events responsible for the city’s iconic reputation. It’s an evening filled with music, history and fun and a close-up view of some of the most legendary spots in town.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Night Tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Tour does not operate on July 4th, Thanksgiving Day (11/28), 12/24, 12/25, 12/31.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ole Smoky Distillery, 423 6th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-3907
Begin and end your tour at Ole Smoky Distillery, the leading craft distiller of Moonshine and home of the world’s most visited distillery has expanded their presence in Tennessee by joining forces with Yee Haw Brewing Company, one of Tennessee’s top craft breweries, to collectively open a complex in Nashville’s burgeoning area of SoBro. 6th & Peabody will feature a distillery, brewery, bars, tasting areas, beer & bottle shops, merchandise, big screen TVs and live entertainment. Visitors enjoy moonshine, cocktails, and beer by the glass, food including White Duck Taco and Nashville's own Prince's Hot Chicken, as well as purchase jars of moonshine and bottled beer for enjoyment at home.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ryman Auditorium, 116 Fifth Ave N, Nashville, TN 37219-2309
The Ryman Auditorium
Pass By: Station Inn, 402 12th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203-4008
Pass By: Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum, 401 Gay St, Nashville, TN 37201-2000
The Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville honors all musicians regardless of genre or instrument. The MHOF timeline starts with the beginning of recorded music and inductees are nominated by current members of the American Federation of Musicians and by other music industry professionals.
Pass By: Music Row, 16th/17th Ave. South - Division Street and Music Square, Nashville, TN
Departure Point :423 6th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Please note: Must be 18 or older to join the tour.
- Photo ID is required for all guests.
- Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Tour length times may vary depending upon road conditions or traffic.
- Pedestrian bridge portion of the tour is weather permitting.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please dress appropriately as there may be cool temperatures at night.
- A portion of this tour involves walking and climbing stairs, so comfortable shoes and weather appropriate attire is recommended.
- Reservations for accessible Trolley must be confirmed 24 hours in advance.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.