Nashville's Germantown Food & Sightseeing Walking Tour with Bicentennial Mall
Sample Barbecue, Craft beer, locally produced wines, handmade chocolates and unique specialty foods while you exploring the historic neighborhood of Germantown on our walking food and cultural tour. Germantown is Nashville's oldest neighborhood and one of its newest and trendiest redeveloped areas. Its brick-lined streets, Victorian homes, and quaint shops have been updated to include food and drink experiences that you won't want to miss! Along the way, you'll visit the Farmer's Market, walk through the fountains, flagpoles, and bell towers at Bicentennial Mall, pass the Walk of Counties, Sulphur Dell Park, and walk over the top of historic French Lick Creek, as we share the stories of Nashville's early years and its current culture, all with a knowledgeable and fun local guide and a small group of fellow food adventurers!
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food tasting
- Local Professional Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Guests meet their fun and experienced guide at the Farmer's Market to begin with a tasting flight of locally crafted beer or wine and samples of slow and masterfully smoked barbecue. Our tour continues with a 2-mile walking tour, spanning just under 3-hours, with stops along the way to explore the historic displays of Bicentennial Mall, walk the streets of Nashville's oldest neighborhood, and share stories about our amazing city while tasting southern foods including stops at some of our newest and most interesting shops. Your food and drink (expect to visit 6 different purveyors, sampling food at 5 stops and at least 2 alcoholic explorations) are included in the price, and you'll learn about some of the techniques that make them so delicious.
The food provided at your tasting stops adds up to a lunch, and most people are pleasantly sated by the end of the tour. You'll find a generally easy walk, though tree-lined streets and brick sidewalks. Our route includes sidewalks of various construction, but there are no hills, inclines, or stairs. Just an easy, breezy walk through one of our most quaint and interesting neighborhoods and a chance to sample delicious food and drink that are sure to make your afternoon a memorable one. Come hungry (and thirsty!) for an adventure. This tour is sure to satisfy. Minimum of 2 Guests per booking.
Departure Point :Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, 600 James Robertson Pkwy, Nashville, TN 37243, USA
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 Guests per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.