Nassau Historical Walking Tour
Explore the historical city of Nassau on a guided walking tour.
The tour usually last between one hour to and hour and half which leaves for plenty of time to soak up some sun on the beach or revisit points of interest on the tour route.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explore the historical city of Nassau on foot with a knowledgeable guide!
Pristine beaches are usually what attracts tourists to the Nassau shores but that's not all Nassau is known for. Take a historical walk through downtown Nassau with a local tour guide and learn about the history of The Bahamas. From piracy and slavery to the modern day Nassau, you will learn all about the rich history of the city.
The duration of the tour usually last between one hour to and hour and half which leaves for plenty of time to soak up some sun on the beach or revisit points of interest on the tour route.
Departure Point :Marlborough Street, Marlborough St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Rawson Square, Nassau, The Bahamas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.