Nassau Native Quest and Beach
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! This is where the big kids at heart play! A life experience that’s got the perfect amount of AMAZING RACE and SURVIVOR with an excessive quantity of FUN! Nassau Native Quest is a 4 hour group competition that will challenge your 5 senses as you explore our history and taste our culture in a fun and exciting way. From a city bus tour scavenger hunt, games with iconic cultural items, and samples of our native foods, treats, rums, specialty drinks, and bush teas; this tour has something for everyone, including free time at the beach or try some of the local Bahamian dishes at the restaurant we are connected to.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned transportation, fully licensed and insured.
- Round trip pickup and drop-off from Nassau cruise ship terminal (and selected hotels only)
- Food and Drink available for purchase
- English speaking excursion guide
- Beach Time set for one hour. If guest wants to stay longer, they must sign a waiver form stating that they will get themselves back to the pier or their hotel on their own.
- Bring beach attire, towel, sun tan lotion (towels and sun tan lotion for purchase - limited supplies)
- Souvenirs for sale (Visa, Master Card, and Discover accepted)
What's excluded :
- Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime! This is where the big kids at heart play! A life experience that’s got the perfect amount of AMAZING RACE and SURVIVOR with an excessive quantity of FUN! Nassau Native Quest and Beach is a group competition that will challenge your 5 senses as you explore our history and taste our culture in a fun and exciting way. From a city bus tour scavenger hunt, games with iconic cultural items, and samples of our native foods, treats, rums, specialty drinks, and bush teas; this tour has something for everyone, including free time at the beach to end your tour.
The tour starts the moment you enter your air conditioned bus. As you pull off from the pier, your scavenger hunt begins, it's all about searching out and finding our historical, cultural and fun sites along the way out to our beach. Keep your eyes peeled and listen to your tour guide as these will be the keys to winning this portion of the game.
Once out to our beach location, the excitement really starts to rev up. The teams will be introduced to four different iconic items that are significant to our Bahamian culture. After learning a bit about each of these items, you then go hands on with them playing games with each.
After the games, the scores are tallied and the winners are announced. It’s then time to taste the Bahamas as we go into our native samplings. We finish up the tour with a bit of limbo, how low can you go, and then your are off to the beach to catch some rays and take a dip in the beautiful turquoise waters of the Bahamas. If that isn't your style, you can cozy up to the bar and order some food from the restaurant we are adjacent to.
With all your cravings for food and adventure satisfied, you will venture back onto your bus to head you back to your cruise ship or hotel with many memories of this fun excursion.
Departure Point :Nassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Woodes Rodgers WalkAddress: Woodes Rodgers Walk near Nassau Cruise pierDirections: Guests are to meet the tour rep at the water fountain across from the Nassau cruise ship pier. You will have to come through the Festival Place building to get through to the street (Woodes Rodgers Walk).When you exit the building, find the street and make a left. You should see the water fountain on your right, across the street. If you have gone over a block, you have missed it. Look for the rep with Nassau Native Quest Sign to check in.Return point: Returns to original departure point, but we also make stops at Junkanoo Beach and The Straw Market when requested.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Carnival Cruise line passengers must book through Carnival directly
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- You must contact tour operator 24 hours prior to tour time to confirm arrival either via phone or email provided.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.