Nassau Segway Beach and Waterfront Tour
This tour will explore Nassau's spectacular blue waters and beaches, as you glide along the walkways lining Nassau Harbor.Your tour starts at Haines Oval just two miles from the cruise ship port.where you will be assigned your personal Segway, meet your guide and receive a brief orientation and training.You'll be surprised at the ease with which young and old master the Segway. You are now ready to experience first hand the Segway's amazing abilities as you roll along the scenic harbor toward the sights and sounds of the colorful collection of restuarants and bars known the world over simply as the "Fish Fry" for a refreshment stop. Your new found skills are apparent as you and your Segway enjoy some good natured competition with other guests on our low speed activities course. Now its time to head back, as you roll along the white sand beaches on your way to our conveniently located home base. What a great way to take in some beautiful sights of the famous Caribbean port
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation and water.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: CST Bahamas Tours, Nassau New Providence Island
All of our guests are transported to and from the ship's port and hotels. The Beach and waterfront tour start times are at 9:00 a:m, 12:30 pm and 3:00 pm, and takes you along the walkways lining Nassau Harbor.You get an opportunity to explore the blue waters and beaches as well. A brief stop is made at the famous Junkanoo Beach, you can dip your feet quickly in the nice clear waters of the beach and then off to to the Fish Fry where guests have options to buy and sample Bahamian delightful drinks and food.Such as conch fritters and a Bahama Mama drink. We give you a brief history of Arawak Cay and details of the Bahamian made drinks. You then leave Arawak Cay for for a good natured competition with other guests or if you wish we ride long the hilly terrain of the outskirts of Fort Charlotte, the one time Protector of Nassau Harbor.
Departure Point :Port New Providence Waterway, The Bahamas
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by CST Bahamas Tours