Nassau Shore Excursion: Resort Diving Course
Are you arriving to Nassau via cruise ship and want to spend a few hours learning how to scuba dive? Then this is the perfect shore excursion for you! With a professional instructor and a diving course at a resort, you'll be ready for the open ocean in just a matter of hours! Book your Nassau scuba diving course shore excursion today and learn how to dive in the beautiful waters of the Bahamas!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of all diving equipment except a wetsuit
- Professional instructors
- Port pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Wetsuit hire (approx. USD10.00)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Your scuba dive program begins with a short presentation that teaches you about the basics of diving. Next, it is into a swimming pool or onto the beach for your first experience breathing underwater. In shallow water that you can stand up in, your instructor will teach you some basic diving skills.
Then it's onto a boat for your first dive on a shallow reef! Your instructor, who will act as your guide, will accompany you during your dive. Not only will he ensure your safety, but he will also take you on a guided tour introducing you to this underwater world.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Nassau for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Tour departs from the water fountain next to the cruise ship terminal
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- Must be at least 12 years of age (all children must be accompanied by an adult parent or guardian).
- Must have good physical health.
- Cannot be pregnant, no asthma, no epilepsy, no diabetes, no personal history of heart attacks or heart problems, strokes, no recently diagnosed High Blood pressure, no antidepressant medications or other potential contraindicated medications, no problems equalizing your ears on an airplane or in the mountains. All participants will be required to complete a medical history form to determine eligibility.
- Young children must be of adequate size to fit into the equipment and capable of carrying a 40 pound tank on their back.
- Children under the age of 18 must participate with a parent or guardian.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.