National Archaeological Museum of Athens Private Guided Tour
The National Archaeological Museum is one of the must see spots in Athens. It houses some of the most important artifacts from a variety of archaeological locations around Greece from prehistory to late antiquity. You will see the musk of Agamemnon, the infamous statue epicted either Zeus holding the thunderbolt or Poseidon carrying his trident.
The Thera Room draws the attention of visitors mainly through the celebrated wall paintings, the “Spring Fresco” with the sparrows and the lilies, the “Boxing Children Fresco” and the “Antelope Fresco”.
The museum is considered one of the greatest museums in the world and contains the richest collection of artifacts from Greek antiquity worldwide.
Hotel Pick up and drop off can be arranged with an extra cost.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2.5 hour private guided tour
- Private services of a state-licensed guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Private transportation
- Entrance Fee National Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Archaeological Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Archaeological Museum, 28is Oktovriou 44, Athina 106 82, Greece
The National Archaeological Museum is the largest museum in Greece and one of the most important in the world. Originally destined to receive all the 19th century excavations, mainly from Attica and other parts of the country, it gradually took the form of a central National Archaeological Museum and was enriched with finds from all parts of the Greek world. His rich collections, enumerating more than 11,000 exhibits, offer the visitor a panorama of ancient Greek culture from the prehistory to the late antiquity.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Omonia, Athens 104 31, Greece
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.