National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket
Explore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: former Supreme Court and City Hall. National Gallery Singapore is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works and it is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art in the long-term and special exhibitions taking place at the gallery. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery Singapore
What's excluded :
- Any other things not mentioned
- Visit: 1 St. Andrew's Road #01-01 National Gallery Singapore, Singapore 178957 Singapore
The National Gallery Singapore is the largest museum of modern Singapore and Southeast Asian art. The visual arts institution is housed within the former Supreme Court and City Hall - two of the country's national monuments. Reflecting Singapore's unique heritage and geographical location, the Gallery features pieces from the 19th century until the present in long-term and special exhibitions and works with leading global museums regularly to co-present Southeast Asian art in a wider context.
Departure Point :1 St. Andrew's Road #01-01 National Gallery Singapore, Singapore 178957 Singapore
Departure Time :8/1/2020 - 7/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.