National Maritime Museum Admission Ticket with Audio Guide
The museum is housed in the historic building the Arsenal, the storehouse of the Royal Dutch Navy dating from 1656.The museum collection together with the library houses one of the biggest maritime collections in the world and shows how Dutch culture has been shaped by the sea. Stimulating, interactive exhibitions allow visitors to explore 500 years of maritime history.
The replica ship of East Indiaman moored beside the museum is the largest collection piece and stands out as one of the most popular things to do in Amsterdam. A visit to The National Maritime Museum is educative and inspiring for all ages and backgrounds. Check website for current programme and activities.
We offer selection of guided tours of our exhibitions by a museum guide which can be booked in advance. There is also a free audio tour of the museum highlights.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
The National Maritime Museum shows how our culture has been shaped by the sea, the perfect day out with lots of activities and the tall ship Amsterdam.
Departure Point :Het Scheepvaartmuseum| The National Maritime Museum, Kattenburgerplein 1, 1018 KK Amsterdam The Netherlands
Departure Time :5/1/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.