National Motorcycle Museum Admission Ticket
With well over 1000 British motorcycles and 161 manufacturer’s marks within the collection, and approximately 850 machines on display at any one time, this is the largest collection of British motorcycles in the world.
From the 1898 Beeston Humber Tricycle 400cc up to the modern day 2016 Triumph T120.
All the museums exhibited machines are fully restored to pristine condition to reflect the machine originality as seen at the end of the production line, and exhibited on one level, allowing excellent access for all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Admission ticket to National Motorcycle Museum
- Entry/Admission - National Motorcycle Museum
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Visit: National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry Road Bickenhill, Solihull, Birmingham B92 0EJ England
The National Motorcycle Museum is ideally situated in the once renowned workshop capital of the world, centrally based in the UK, with ideal network links through all major routes, i.e. M42, Birmingham International Railway Station and Birmingham International Airport, all on our doorstep. The Museum has ample free parking with wheelchair accessibility.
Set over five halls this tour will take you back in history, from Veteran and Pioneer motorcyclist to Riders of the Modern Superbike era.
The gift shop offers an extensive range of motorcycle related books, souvenirs & memorabilia to motorbike apparel catering for all the family.
The Museum’s Archive stocks an ever changing inventory of original motorcycle books, technical literature & sales publications (Bruce Main Smith). Available to purchase in shop and online you will find an alphabetical listing of an extensive archive of over 4000 photocopy sets, including motorcycle Workshop Manuals, Illustrated Parts books, Annual Sales Catalogues and Instruction books.
Departure Point :National Motorcycle Museum, Coventry Road Bickenhill, Solihull, Birmingham B92 0EJ England
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.