National Museum of Fine Arts | Manila Museum Tours
A curated tour of the National Museum of the Philippines. If you want to know the culture and history of the Philippines told through the works of our greatest visual artists, this tour might be your interest.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of the Philippines
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of the Philippines, Padre Burgos Ave, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines
We will see the different cultural treasures and works of our classical and contemporary artists.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :National Museum of the Philippines, Padre Burgos Ave, Ermita, Manila, 1000 Metro Manila, Philippines
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.