National museum of St Angel Castle
Known as Hadrian's Tomb, the Castel Sant'Angelo is a fortress located on the right bank of the Tiber, a short distance from the Vatican City. Admire the other ruins of the castle that was founded by the Roman emperor Hadrian and built to be his monumental tomb. Throughout the years, the building has also been used as the private residence of the pope, a treasury of the state, a prison, and a place of public executions.
per adult from
What's included :
- admission ticket
- presale and service fees
- Entry/Admission - Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Visit: Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Its construction was commissioned by Hadrian in the 10th-12th century as a tomb for himself and his successors. Created by the architect Demetriano around 123, from 1925 is the Rome headquarters of the National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo, home to memorabilia and works of art.
Departure Point :Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo, Lungotevere Castello 50, 00193 Rome Italy
Departure Time :7/30/2020 - 10/27/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- we will send you the ticket in PDF.
- you need to change the ticket at the ticket office located at the ground level of the museum
- please be there 20/15 minutes before the scheduled entrance time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.