National Palace and Gardens of Queluz Skip-the-Line Ticket
This admission ticket will gain you access to the National Palace and Gardens of Queluz. One of the many elegant palaces of Sintra, just outside of Lisbon, Queluz Palace dates back to the 18th century and is considered an excellent example of Portugal’s Rococo architecture. Its sprawling gardens, fountains, and statues have earned it its nickname as the Versailles of Portugal.
How does it work?
- You will receive an email confirmation at the time of your booking
- A second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) will be sent within 48 hours after your booking was made. This is the e-ticket that will gain you access to the Palace. Please ensure that you check your emails and you have received it before the day of your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- Booking fees
- Entry/Admission - National Palace of Queluz
- Entry/Admission - Inside Lisbon Tours
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: National Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio, Queluz 2745-191 Portugal
The National Palace of Queluz and its historical gardens are one of the most remarkable examples of the harmonious link between landscape and palatial architecture in Portugal. They illustrate the evolution of the Court’s tastes in the 18th and 19th centuries, a period that was marked by the baroque, rococo and neoclassicism. Built in 1747 at the orders of the future King Pedro III, the consort of Queen Maria I, the Palace of Queluz was initially conceived as a summer residence, becoming the royal family’s preferred place for their leisure and entertainment. They lived there permanently from 1794 until their departure for Brazil in 1807, as a result of the French invasions.
Visit: Inside Lisbon Tours, Campo Pequeno 48 6º Dir., Lisbon 1000-081 Portugal
Departure Point :National Palace of Queluz, Largo do Palacio, Queluz 2745-191 Portugal
Departure Time :6/26/2020 - 6/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) within 48 hours after your booking was made. You will need this valid e-ticket to gain access to the Palace. Please ensure that you have received it or contact your local supplier Inside Lisbon Tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- With your ticket you will skip-the-line of the ticket office (not the direct entrance to the palace)
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants ages from 0-5 are free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.