National Park Krka Private Return Day Transfer by Minivan
One of Croatia’s true natural wonders is the stunning Krka National Park. Join us on a spectacular day trip from Zadar where you can immerse yourself in the striking beauty of Krka National Park and its famous Skradinski Buk Waterfall. Take your time while you frolic the crystal clear river waters, explore the nature trails, watermills and other cascading waterfalls in the park. The beauty of this day trip from Zadar is that you are in control of the day’s activities, being a private transfer, which means you determine when we start the tour and how much time you would like to spend in the park. In addition, we offer a stop in Sibenik where you can visit its famous fortresses and UNESCO listed St James Cathedral to make the most of your day.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Accommodation/Airport/Port Pick/Drop off
- Round trip private transfer with a super friendly driver to Krka National Park and Sibenik
- All taxes, fees and charges associated with the transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Park Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
The day begins with us picking you up from your hotel or any other agreed location in our modern well equipped minivan which has WIFI so you can stay connected. After a 45minute drive we will arrive in Skradin where you will catch the boat and meander your way up the river to the Krka National Park entrance. You are now the master of your own destiny in the park and can spend your time as you please. Be sure to visit the Skradinski Buk waterfall, walk the marked trails and explore the other falls and take in the charming watermills. You can grab a bite to eat in the park itself or wait until you head back to Skradin and have something to eat at one of the local taverns. Following your time in the park, it’s time to make our way back to Zadar.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up guests from any location in Zadar. This includes hotels, apartments, marinas, cruise ship ports.Airports
- Zadar Airport, Zadar Croatia
- ZADAR, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour so we have the ability to be extremely flexible and structure the day in any way you like.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our vehicles are sanitized after each transfer and both the driver and passengers are required to wear face masks in the minivan.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.