National Park los Haitises
you will think that you are in a paradise but that at the same time it is an illusion, but not.
you are not in the most protected national park of our country
About 12km down a dirt road and tucked into a corner of the Dominican Republic lies one of the country’s most spectacular hidden gems: Los Haitises National Park. Extravagant landscapes and postcard-worthy waters make this place one of the Hispaniola’s most hallowed (and protected) sites.
Untouched virgin rainforests house untold pleasures, while the unforgettable waters of shimmering Lorenzo Bay, the petroglyphs of the caverns, and the wilds of the mangrove swamps will deeply impress visitors.
Any trip to Los Haitises is special, but for bird-watchers, the park is a treasure trove of frigate birds, parrots, owls, brown pelicans, and royal terns.
Winged wildlife flock by the hundreds around the bay’s transparent waters, and the mangrove swamps provide a safe home for all sorts of small sea creatures.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Los Haitises National Park, Dominican Republic
About 12km down a dirt road and tucked into a corner of the Dominican Republic lies one of the country’s most spectacular hidden gems: Los Haitises National Park.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.