National Park Visit Souss Massa (Endangered Animals)
Discover the wild fauna and flora of the Souss Massa National Park in Agadir by taking a half-day trip to the park to observe the beauty of its species and its wonders.
we will be at the entrance of the park, where we will start with a visit to the museum where you will discover the endangered species (Oryx scimitar horn, Addax, Gazelle Dama, Ostrich, Dorcas Gazelle, bald Ibis ...) we begin our journey in the park between these beautiful species.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - National Park of Souss Massa
What's excluded :
- Lunch - all food & drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Park of Souss Massa, Toundoute Morocco
these are endangered animals that are still endangered species,
the tour will be in 4 * 4 crossing the national park in the Moroccan coast of souss massa.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from all hotels in AgadirPorts
- Agadir port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.