National Road Trekking - Cocora
Exclusive tour for groups of maximum five (5) people, with the peace of mind of appreciating the beautiful landscapes of Alto Quindío. We will know the tradition and culture of the people who inhabit the farms, their styles and ways of life. We will have the pleasure of enjoying its delicious cuisine in a wood stove with unique flavors!
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - The delicious traditional breakfast in firewood, we will take it in the shelter El Rocío Eagle´s Nest
- Lunch - The delicious traditional lunch will be taken at Finca Peñas Blancas, before the descent through the Cocora Valley
- Private transportation
- Entrance Tickets Farms
- Trekking Pole
What's excluded :
During this tour you will appreciate unique panoramic views of the Cocorá Valley and the Quindío Mountains. The trip starts at 6:00 a.m. leaving Salento by Jeep till the “Primavera” viewpoint and from there we will walk 3 and a half hours to reach “El Rocio eagle´s nest” located at 3100 meters of altitude; after a good breakfast we will continue our journey crossing Las Pampas stream (2700 meters of altitude) to ascend until 3200 meters of altitude and continue two more hours to Peñas Blancas Farm there we will take lunch and after a coffee we will continue our trek heading the Cocorá valley (Finca El Molino) the last section of the trip until Salento it will be made by Jeep (Departure Time 6:00 am Estimated Time of Return 5:30 pm). All our tours are done with small groups (Maximum 5 people)
• Valle del Cocora, Salento Colombia
Departure Point :Salento, Quindio, Colombia
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Activity for walkers, strong intensity
- In good physical condition between 15 and 65 years
- Treks between 3100 and 1800 m.a.s.l.
- Ideal for those who want to acclimatize to the altitude
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.