(Nationals and Residents) Ecocentro Danaus Night Walk Guided Tour
our Oasis is a magnet for wildlife. The site is home to hundreds of species of animals that have made the site their home in a natural and unique way!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- LED flashlights
- Entry/Admission - Ecocentro Danaus
What's excluded :
- It requires closed shoe / repellent / ponchos
- children under 5 should be in fanny
- Does not include transportation
- Mouth covers / You can buy them at the reception
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ecocentro Danaus, entrada a aguzul 6oo metros alajuela La fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, 21007, Costa Rica
night visit to Ecocentro Danaus reservation. Approximately 2 hours of expedition in the secondary rainforest where frogs, reptiles, insects and mammals dominate the night.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Ecocentro Danaus, entrada a aguzul 6oo metros alajuela La fortuna, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, 21007, Costa Rica
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.