Native Culture - Suquamish and Chief Seattle
Start the day with a ferry ride to Bainbridge Island, visit Chief Seattle's grave, and visit the Suquamish Indians Museum and views of Puget Sound. A very informative cultural experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Complimentary non BPA signature water bottle
- Ferry Fees
- Entry/Admission - Cheryl's Northwest Tours
- Entry/Admission - Suquamish Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
This is a custom tour to visit Suquamish WA, where Chief Seattle is buried. Visit his grave, and the Suquamish Native Museum. It's very interesting! Enjoy a ferry ride and lunch too.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Suquamish Museum, 6861 NE South St, Suquamish, WA 98392
Visit the longhouse and speak with a docent about the history and future of the Suquamish Natives.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at Seattle or airport area hotels, the cruise terminal and Seatac airport.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal at Pier 91, 2001 W Garfield St, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
- Pier 66 Bell St Cruise, Terminal, 2225 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.