Native potatoes route on e-bikes
Andean terraces are the perfect man-made adaptation to cultivating in the highlands. 4-hour outing. We ride e-bikes southeast towards the district of Huayllabamba, passing by quinoa, corn and potato fields. The Urubamba river is present almost on a third of the route. We'll stop on the way to have a quick taste of the different potato varieties in this area. 20 miles approximately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Guía profesional
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
What's excluded :
- Traslado ida y vuelta hacia el punto de encuentro
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sacred Valley of the Incas, 0051 Peru
- Meeting point in the hotel lobby.
- Venturia staff will be in charge of welcome and introductions.
- Transfer/short walk to the bicycle area.
- Departure to Huayllabamba on the bike path.
- Brief stop for tasting of chicha and native potatoes in a traditional Chichería.
- Continue to the main square and skirt the farms of the area.
- Return to the hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Tambo del Inka, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Valle Sagrado, Sacred Valley, Av. Ferrocarril S/N, Urubamba 08660, Peru
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.