Natural Highlights of Rio
Known throughout the world for its natural beauties, Rio de Janeiro offers countless places to be in direct contact with nature. Few places in the world have the privilege of integrating such a natural richness into a single territory.
In this tour we will visit some of these places, forests, lagoons, gardens, beaches, waterfalls, sea, mountain, to surprise us with its beauties and escape a bit of urban life, making the most of these charms that the city offers.
Let's tour together these beautiful places, so you can take the best memories of the great natural heritage of Rio de Janeiro..
The tour also includes free pick up at the south area hotels in Rio.
You will be accompanied with a Tourism guide that will indicate the best options and give suggestions so that your trip be truly wonderful!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Tourism guide
- Entry/Admission - Botanical Garden
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Botanical Garden, Rua Jardim Botanico 1008 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-000 Brazil
Visit this beatiful place, with its magnificent buildings of the XIX century and its exotic and amazing plants.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Parque Lage, Rua Jardim Botanico 414 Jardim Botânico, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22461-000 Brazil
Visit this amazing park, with its beatiful gardens and the magnificent Maison of the XIX century.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Estrada da Cascatinha 850 Alto da Boa Vista, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20531-590 Brazil
Visit the Park and the forest. Some beatiful places: Taunay fall, Chinese Pagoda, Imperator Table, Visitors Center and be in contact with the nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Vista Chinesa, Estrada Dona Castorina Parque Nacional Da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22460-320 Brazil
Beatiful panoramic at the top of the Tijuca rainforest
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop-off included in hotels in the South Zone (Leblon, Ipanema, Copacabana, Botafogo, Flamengo).For hotels in Barra da Tijuca or other locations we have meeting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.