Natural History Walk in Tirimbina, Sarapiquí
Tirimbina is a non-profit organization, so you collaborate in the protection of the rainforest and environmental education in Sarapiquí.
You will also cross the longest suspension bridge in the region and have the opportunity to observe animals:
The possible animals that you could observe are:
Poisonous frogs, sloths, toucans, snakes, monkeys among others.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- General one-day ticket to Tirimbina Biological Reserve, with 7:00 hours. am to 5:00 pm
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tirimbina Biological Reserve, Route 126, La Virgen 41002 Costa Rica
Walk the trails of Tirimbina and experience in a personal way the beauty of the rainforest of Costa Rica. During this activity an expert guide will guide you through the trails. In addition to enjoying the different characteristics of the unique vegetation in the rainforest, as well as sightings of different wildlife species.
Live with this tour the complete experience of the tropical forest and feel the life of nature at every step, while discovering its secrets
Departure Point :Reserva biológica Tirimbina, 126, Heredia, Sarapiquí, Costa Rica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.