Natural Pink Lake Tour Las Coloradas - From Cancun
Come to Mexico and marvel with this beautiful and natural pink lake, and discover the reason of its colour.
Want an adventure to brag about back home, this captivating Pink lake made by natural causes is with out a doubt the perfect activity to particapate in. Las Coloradas has definitly been one of the most underrate attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Box lunch and Lunch (dish to choose)
- Round transportation
- Bottled water
- Visit Rio Lagartos and Las coloradas
- Entry/Admission - Las Coloradas
What's excluded :
- Beverages in the restaurant
- Tax reservation in Rio lagartos ($5 USD)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Lagartos, Rio Lagartos, Yucatan Peninsula
Prepair yourself for a unique boat ride in Rio lagartos, and cruise down the remarkable biosphere filled with life vivid colors every step of the way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Las Coloradas, Rio Lagartos Mexico
Las coloradas has definitly been one of the most underrate attractions in the Yucatan Peninsula but the glamorous flamingos and ancient creatures found ashore say otherwise.
- Take an amazing photo in the pink lagoon
- Know the salt process know
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas. The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bring your sunscreens and sunglasses.
- Use comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.