Naturally charming. Discover Valle de Bravo
Valle de Bravo located in the State of Mexico, a place that has it all: adventure, dreamy natural corners, old enclosures and spaces to find peace.
On this tour we will visit the Velo de Novia Waterfall; Located in the town of Avándaro, this beautiful waterfall surrounded by willows and with a 35 meter drop
With the Parish of San Francisco de Asís, with its 16th century bell tower and decorated quarry columns and the Central Garden crowned by a kiosk.
Later we will board the Yacht in the Lake of Valle de Bravo and for 01 hour we will be sailing with background music; perfect setting to take your best pictures.
We will walk through the Barrio de Santa María Ahuacatlán, there you can visit some unmissable places such as the Parish of San Francisco de Asís, which dates from the 16th century, and the Chapel of Santa María that houses the Black Christ. You can't leave Valle de Bravo without trying their shrimp skites.
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Round trip transportation from Mexico City
- Guide - Driver Spanish - English
- Guided visits
- Visit to the Velo de Novia waterfall
- Visit Magical Town Valle de Bravo
- Yacht ride
- Admission to Yacht
- Free time in Valle de Bravo
- Travel insurance on board the unit
What's excluded :
- No tip
- Nothing not previously specified
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle de Bravo, Valle de Bravo, Central Mexico and Gulf Coast
Come visit the lake of this beautiful town, its proximity to Mexico City and Toluca attract many tourists and you have to be one of them. This town has to offer you both adventure tourism and colonial tourism
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Barceló México Reforma, Av. Paseo de la Reforma 1, Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc, 06030 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.