Station 1: Canadian tour on the Neckar. To start the nature adventure day, you can go on a 1-hour Canadian tour. These are available from the Riverhouse. Depending on availability, you can also choose our water shoes or stand-up paddle.
Station 2: Searching for traces in the Stuttgart vineyards. Equipped with a roadmap, you go on a discovery tour. Solve all sorts of puzzles between the beautiful vineyards. The approximately 3.5 km long tour will run over various viewpoints.
Station 3: Scooter tour around the Max Eyth lake. Back at the Riverhouse you get a scooter with brake (unmotorized scooter) and can enjoy a tour on the beautiful Neckar!
Station 4: finale with stick bread and grilled sausage. Let the nature experience day end comfortably at the fire bowl at the Riverhouse. There you get a stick of bread and dough, a grill skewer and a sausage or grilled cheese to make yourself.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Sausage / grilled cheese and stick bread for self-grilling
- Use Canadier
- Use of the scooter with brake (non-motorized scooter)
- Searching for clues in the Stuttgart vineyards
What's excluded :
Experience Stuttgart's green side in a sporty and exciting way! You can expect a wonderful, versatile day of adventure around the Stuttgart recreational area Max-Eyth-See.
Departure Point :Austraße 370, 70376 Stuttgart, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.