Nature Adventure, The Amazing Bacalar Lagoon
Bacalar is a small town south of Tulum about thirty minutes from Chetumal the Capital of Quintana Roo, the magical small town sure to keep its vivid vegetation by reserving its captivating jungles inhabited by creatures such as Howling monkeys, Tapirs and jaguars, a great location to snap some pictures of rare wild creatures.
We will start the tour by picking you up at your hotel and stopping for breakfast in a pleasant small town called Felipe Carrillo.
Come and see its beauty. Have fun time in lagoon of seven colors, visit a fort and travel in a boat. Is an incredible tour that you can't miss.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 hour boat ride in Bacalar
- Visit Fuerte de San Felipe
- Free time in Bacalar park
- Round transportation
- Visit the lagoon of Bacalar
- Entry/Admission - Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors)
- Entry/Admission - Fuerte San Felipe Bacalar
What's excluded :
- Beverages in restaurant
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bacalar, Bacalar, Yucatan Peninsula
Bacalar a beautiful Magic Town that stands out for the beauty of its natural attractions, it is the perfect place for lovers of nature, it has all the tranquility and you will relax in the lagoon as well as being full of history, you will know the heritage and culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lago Bacalar (Lake of the Seven Colors), South of Cancun near Chetumal Mexico
The Bacalar lagoon, you will know Xul Ha lagoon has connected to Bacalar, different shades of blue can be distinguished among its waters, due to the different depths of it, within the lagoon, there are three different cenotes, whose waters overflowed and constituting a single lagoon, its shape is narrow and long, being 34.1 miles long and only 2.1 miles at its widest point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fuerte San Felipe Bacalar, Av 3 Centro, Bacalar 77930 Mexico
Knowing this fortress and its history goes back to the times of pirates, (all the pirates loved the Caribbean Sea) an exciting journey through history especially for those who really appreciate the history of pirates and colonization. The fort of San Felipe is the center of the magical town of Bacalar, from there you can see the beautiful Bacalar lagoon that reaches 63 km there is excellent to take some beautiful photos, and you will have free time to walk through the downtown.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting points for travelers that are in downtown hotels and airbnb's or any location that we can't reach:Cancun Meeting Point: in front of the lobby at Oasis Smart in Tulum AvenuePlaya Del Carmen: Cocobongo at Playa Del CarmenTulum: There is no pick up in any hotel or airbnb, the meeting point will be at Super Aki market main gate over in federal avenueThe pick up time is set acording to your location, the travelers that doesn't provide pick up location will need to get in contact with us as soon as posible, otherwise we will be not be able to provide the service
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bring your swimsuit, towels and extra clothes
- Use biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.