Nature and Li River Private Day Tour
A view of the beautiful scenery of Yangshuo and the Li River from every angle.
Stand on a mountaintop and have a bird’s-eye view of the breathtaking landscape.
Take a boat and drift along the Li River to admire the beautiful scenery.
Take in the sights along a picturesque country road when you enjoy a bicycle ride.
The Design of the Day Trip
This itinerary is designed to make good use of your time so you can fully enjoy the beauty of the landscape.
There is no shopping, there are no tricks, and no queueing to endure.
You can depart from Guilin or Yangshuo
Our local English-speaking guide will guide you with professionalism and passion to make sure you have a wonderful day
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of bicycle
- Private transfer between hotel and each attractions
- Entrance fee to attractions listed in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Use of bamboo raft
- Entry/Admission - Xianggong Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Li River
- Entry/Admission - Yulong River
What's excluded :
- Optional tours, activities and services
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Xianggong Mountain, Xingping Town, Yangshuo County 541906 China
You may take more than a hundred steps to climb up, normally it takes 10-15 minutes, you will climb up to the peak of the hill and have bird's eye to overlook, you’ll be taken aback by the amazing view of the beautiful karst landscape set as countless hills around the Li River.
After enjoy the view of Xianggong Hill,we will drive about 20 minutes and get to Qixianfeng Tea Plantation,you will have opportunity to experiense the unique Chinese tea culture,learn and enjoy the tea plucking,fried and degustation.Lunch time is at here,taste delicious local food at tea plantation.(cost of lunch is not included in pricing)
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
Drive and arriving at Yangdi Wharf, where you will enjoy a private bamboo raft trip. Go along the most beautiful part of the Li River for about 1 hour, from Yangdi to Nine-Horse Painted Hill, and then return to Yangdi.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yulong River, Yangshuo, Yangshuo County China
After your bamboo rarfting and drive about 30 minutes, you’ll arrive at the rural paths near the Yulong River. Take a bicycle or an electric scooter ride along the beautiful countryside paths next to the Yulong River where the water flows silently, the birds are singing, and flowers are blooming. Watch the local farmers ride their ox carts as they plow the fields. Everything is so peaceful, harmonious, and perfect. Forget all your troubles while you feel like staying in paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Guilin, Guangxi, China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.