Nature Photography Tours & Workshops
when you take a phototour with us , you not only improve your visual narrative skills, you also explore an scenario and delve into the local culture.
For us trips are more than moments but stories and experiences full of content that is why when taking a photograph we get that unique sinergy
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - Coconut water
What's excluded :
We will enjoy a sunrise or a sunset while sailing on a canoe through the Mangrooves, during the journey.
We will learn photography and visual narrative while we enjoy a pleasant encounter with nature. We are going to pass by a settlement of migratory birds and learn from first hand about the flora and fauna around. Our local guide will tell us about .
If you are a bird photo lover and catcher i recommend you to bring a telephoto lens, filter, and monopode. just remember prepare your pulse.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers are picked up in private transport at hotels within the urban perimeter
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.