Nature sighting, forest walks or wetlands
We want our activity to develop the culture of observation of nature and wildlife in our region, some of the places where we go are NOT common tourist destinations and depend on you coming to visit them so that the owners (families or communities) see the benefit of conserving your forest and not destroy it.
We are implementing the adoption of one tree per group, in this way, doing tourism with us you give one more inhabitant to the forest and leave a greener world.
We have good teams and professionals of good level who speak English and Spanish, we are qualified for the activity and we have more than ten years of experience.
These walks are healthy because we do them in places with very little traffic, we are almost always the only group in the area.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Optical equipment
- Private transportation
- Entrance Tickets
- Snacks and water
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We do not include lunch, except in the Salas route.
Nature sighting excursion in Lambayeque, we visit forests, wetlands, beaches and protected areas, we are an unconventional tourism agency and we have designed exclusive routes for this activity.
You can choose these routes.
Eten, wetlands and beach.
Boró, dry forest and lagoon.
Tucume, forest and pyramids.
Bosque de 'Salas', our most special route (we include lunch).
In all we include tickets, transport, water, snacks and we provide you with optical equipment if you do not have binoculars, lists (which you can download on our website), our guides carry semi-professional cameras to record some species of birds, mammals or reptiles
No walk requires great physical effort, our geography is flat and we never walk more than 4.5 km per day, the average temperature in our region is 27 ° C during the day with almost always sunny days, bring a hat, a bottle of water, No matter empty, sunscreen and mosquito repellent. We recommend pants and long-sleeved shirts and walking shoes.
• Tucume Pyramids, Tucume Peru
• Puerto Eten, Chiclayo 14000 Peru
Departure Point :San Jose 336, Chiclayo 14001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up passengers anywhere in the center of the city of Chiclayo and nearby areas.Airports
- Cornel Ruiz Airport, Chiclayo Peru
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.