Nature Sun and 5 Beaches in the Magic Town of Mazunte
At the moment of your arrival to Puerto Escondido, you will marvel at its nature, the local life with its people will encourage you to explore its surroundings with your friends from your Travel Agency Excursiones Turisticas de Valfred, upon arrival either by air or by land you will be surprised by the intense green of its surroundings in times of rain, as well as its bright yellow in dry weather, and deep blue of the Pacific Ocean, as soon as you are in your hotel we will visit you to give you the complete information of the Tour to Mazunte Magic Village, and its surroundings, as well as Our 30 Tours that we have special for you.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Valfred Excursiones Turisticas
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valfred Excursiones Turisticas, Boulevard Benito Juarez local 4 Fraccionamiento Rinconada, Puerto Escondido 71983 Mexico
Here we visit a circuit with 5 diffrente places, Ventanilla, Mazunte, San Agustinillo, Zipolite and Puerto Angel.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pass for the visitors any place inside of this tourist destination of Puerto Escondido.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We having at hand all the health and safety protocol that the Mexican government requires of us, such as sanitizing pumps, thermometers, oximeters, antibacterial gel, gloves, alcohol, masks, face masks, glasses, sanitizing mats, acrylics for desks, for vehicles and more, and remember 35 Experiences.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.