Nature walk, Sierra Norte de Oaxaca
Driver + Certified guide + Traveler's insurance inside the unit + Water bottle + Individual radio guides previously disinfected with disposable hearing aids.
We offer: 1 radio guide per person, this technology allows us to keep a healthy distance, you will always have a live guide + radio guide, with this the healthy distance is maintained.
Does not include:
Neither food nor drinks, nor entrance to visiting sites, nor tips.
Recommendations: Bring closed shoes, 1 extra sweater or jacket, sunscreen, anti-mosquito cream and a hat.
Guide Oaxaca complies with all Mexican sanitary and regulatory standards to provide the Tourist service.
By disposition of the federal, state and municipal authorities, mouth covers must be used in the unit and all public places, use of antibacterial gel and maintain a distance of at least 1.5 meters during visits.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ixtepeji, Oax., Mexico
We drive for about an hour to get into one of the most diverse forests in the world in the Sierra Norte de Oaxaca and we will visit a community nursery where they can admire endemic species afterwards we visit the house of one of the families of the community, they are dedicated to work wood. Its specialty is wood carving to make utensils used in traditional cooking such as: spoons and grinders.
In this place you will learn how a grinder is made, a tool to obtain the foam of the chocolate used since pre-Hispanic times.
You will have the opportunity to taste the warm chocolate with bread from the region.
After this experience you will be able to walk in the forest amidst the vegetation and plants of the region, we will observe the local Flora walk (approximately one hour easy level). If you wish to spend more time in the forest, it is possible.
On the way back from the walk we will have a snack and local drink.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all the travelers in the historic center. In case they are removed from the center, we are at a meeting point. The meeting point would be in front of the Cathedral
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.