Naudanda Sarangkot Private Guided Day Hike
Naudanda Sarangkot day hike is one of the best hiking routes around Pokhara valley offering majestic views of the mountains. Such mountain ranges include Machhapuchre, Annapurna Ranges, Dhaulagiri and Lamjung Himal. During your day, you will also get the amazing view of Pokhara city and Phewa Lake too. Similarly having lunch at the 1,610 meters above from sea level with awesome views of the Pokhara city and Phewa Lake with Himalayan ranges on the background is one of the best parts of this hike. Naudanda Sarangkot Day Hike is a perfect weekend plan for everyone to get out of their busy lives and have a relaxing time with your family and friends. It can also be done as a side trip to boost you up before you start your trek in Annapurna Region of Nepal.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A private English speaking guide throughout the day.
- Lunch at Sarangkot.
- A private vehicle to the starting point of the hike and back to Pokhara from Naudanda,
- Guide and Driver’s Fee, fuel cost and other surcharges.
- Government tax and fees.
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees.
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses.
- Stay overdue to Natural or other reasons.
- Insurance and any kind of Permit fees.
- Services that are not mentioned above.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sarangkot, Pokhara 33700, Nepal
The view of the Annapurna Himalaya from Sarangkot (foreigner/Nepali Rs 50/20) is almost a religious experience. From here, you can see a panoramic sweep of Himalayan peaks, from Dhaulagiri (8167m) in the west to the perfect pyramid of Machhapuchhare (6997m), the tent-like peak of Annapurna II (7937m) to Lamjung (6983m) in the east. Most people come here at dawn or dusk, when the sun picks out the peaks, transforming them from a purple-pink to a celestial gold. If you feel noisy teenagers are ruining the peace at the viewing tower, try walking further along to the secluded grassy helicopter pad.
The main village is just below the ridge, but a set of steps leads uphill to a dramatic viewpoint, the site of an ancient kot (fort).
There’s a ruined fort at Kaskikot (1788m), a one-hour walk west of Sarangkot along the ridge road, with similarly jaw-dropping views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Naudanda, 33800, Nepal
Naudanda is a village in Kaski District in the Gandaki Zone of northern-central Nepal. There are views of the Annapurna Range from this area of Pokhara, Nepal. It is on the way to Sarangkot, the world's 5th paragliding spot 6 km away from Pokhara.
Tourists visit here for recreation, information, and the natural environment.This location is famous for its view of Annapurna range in one side and Phewa lake and Pokhara city on the other. It is at the altitude of 1443 meters above the sea level. Naudada is also a popular destination for bird watchers. It is one of the best areas for vultures in the country, including Himalayan Griffons, and Red-headed and Eurasian Black Vultures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we will provide you with our contact details.
Departure Time :6:45 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.