Nautical excursion Cannes Lerins Islands and underwater statues
Embark at the end of the day for an unusual discovery of the Lérins Islands.
Travel guides advise you the must-see islands of Sainte Marguerite and Saint Honorat facing Cannes during your stay on the French Riviera.
As a local specialist in nautical nature excursions for over 15 years, we offer you an unusual nautical discovery. During 1h30, our captain will be your guide to the hidden face of the Lérins Islands at sunset time.
The Sainte Marguerite’s fort, the iron mask’s prison and the Saint Honorat’s monastery will they be stealing the limelight by the new underwater exhibition by the world-renowned artist Jason Decaire Taylor? Inaugurated in 2021, this first Mediterranean ecomuseum is noticed; the 8-ton faces statues, placed near the surface, will gradually welcome sub marine fauna and flora in a lagoon with turquoise waters to the delight of snorkeling swimmers.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Mandelieu's bay and Cannes Lerins Islands including the Jason Decaire Taylor submarine statues museum in snorkeling
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Mandelieu's bay and Cannes Lerins Islands including the Jason Decaire Taylor submarine statues museum in snorkeling:
Attractions on the Mandelieu's bay and Cannes Lerins Islands including the Jason Decaire Taylor submarine statues museum in snorkeling:
- Île Saint-Honorat -
Operates: 1h30 sunset cruise from 18h to 19h30.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.