Nauyaca Waterfall Hike and Surf Lessons
Come spend a full day with us and experience the “real” Costa Rica in a exciting adventure. Far away from the crowds, this amazing tour takes you to a paradisaical and nearly secluded beach located south of Manuel Antonio, Playa Linda in Matapalo, where you will learn how to surf with a special teaching techniques easy and funny. We will also take you to these majestic waterfall NAUYACA is the ideal place for lovers of nature and adventure where the tourist can expand the cavalcade, walk, swim, jump, take pictures and enjoy a wonderful day. Located in a canyon approximately eighty meters wide. One of the falls is forty-five meters high in free fall and the other twenty meters high in stepped fall, forming at the foot of it, a pool of a thousand square meters and six meters deep. Then there are other natural pools of smaller size, which can be used for the enjoyment of the whole family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bi-Lingual Guide
- Round-trip transportation from Quepos -Manuel Antonio or Dominical
- Surf lesson
- Surfboards and boogie boards
- Tropical fruit, water or coconuts water
- Typical and delicious Costa Rican meal
- if you want to avoid the walk we included the ride in a open 4x4 car (without additional cost) upon
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Practice surfing in a paradisaical and nearly secluded beach
You will learn how to surf easy and funny
Visit to the Nauyaca waterfall probably the most spectacular
Hiking through the mountains a journey to reach the falls
Amazing emerald green swim area at the base of the fall.
The hike takes about 1-1.5 hours one way depending on how fast you walk to the waterfalls. As for the hike, it is wonderful since you can take your time, take pictures and spot wildlife.
If you don’t want to walk you be able to take internal truck or pay for horses with an extra cost available previously upon request
At least 5 people are required for this product to take place.
• Dante's Water Sports, Manuel Antonio Beach In front of Café Milagro, Manuel Antonio 5000 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us to coordinate your pickup time or if you have a specific requirements.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.