Navigation with lunch on board the ship Humberto M
Sail with an incredible view of the Costanera canal in Rio de la Plata, where you will meet, while enjoying a delicious lunch on board the vessel Humberto M.
• Sail along the coastal channel of the Rio de la Plata and enjoy panoramic views of Buenos Aires
• Savor a delicious lunch with a 3-step menu
• Relax for two hours on board the Humberto M vessel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Navigation on the Rio de la Plata
- Entry/Admission - Puerto Madero
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Transfer back to the hotels (ends in Porto Madero)
- Visit: Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
After picking them up at your hotel, we head to the port terminal where our vessel awaits us. While waiting for the start of navigation, we settle down and we can already enjoy a beautiful panoramic view of Buenos Aires.
While navigating the coastal channel of the Rio de la Plata, the widest in the world, you can see the interior of the port of Buenos Aires, the Argentine Yacht Club, the old Hotel dos Imigrantes, the cruise terminal, the Club Classic de Fishermen and Jorge Newbery Airport, while enjoying a delicious lunch with a 3-stage menu lasting approximately two hours. At the end of the navigation, we take you back to downtown hotels or central points of the city.
Departure Point :Puerto Madero, Rosario Vera Penaloza, Buenos Aires Argentina
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer picks up all customers in hotels in the Microcentro, Recoleta, Retiro, San Telmo and Porto Madero neighborhoods.Ports
- Puerto MADERO, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- COVID-19 Special Measures All of our services comply with local legislation and health recommendations in relation to the cleaning and sanitizing procedure for the protection and safety of passengers in order to prevent the contagion of the covid-19 virus.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.