N’awlins Luxury: Destrehan Plantation Tour with Transportation
Travel outside the city along the the Mississippi River to the famous River Road, home to many of Louisiana’s antebellum plantations. Explore Destrehan Plantation which is the oldest documented plantation home in the Lower Mississippi Valley. The tour highlights include a guided tour of the home by a costumed interpreter an artisan demonstration, original documents and artifacts, exhibits such as the 1811 Slave Revolt and the Rost Home Colony, picturesque grounds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The 4-hour tours start with a hotel pick-up at 8:00 am & 12:00 pm (PLEASE ALLOW 30 MINUTES FOR PICK-UPS) small-group tour (14 people Max) and admission tickets.
You will tour Destrehan Plantation at 9:15 am for a 90 minutes guided tour. Destrehan plantation was established in 1787 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It remains the oldest documented plantation home in the lower Mississippi Valley. Departure from Destrehan Plantation at 11:15 am.
Located on the historic River Road, this antebellum home with its lush green grounds and moss draped Live Oaks watches over the banks of the Mississippi River just minutes away from New Orleans. In 2010 the site received a travel and tourism Louey Award naming it the 2010 Louisiana Attraction of the year.
Departure Point :• Downtown Hotels • Bed and Breakfast • AirBnB
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.