Nazareth Galilee and Jordan River Yardenit Tour from Herzliya
Visit the Holy Land sites of Nazareth, Tagbha, Capernaum, and the Sea of Galilee on this comprehensive 11-hour tour from Herzliya, Netanya, Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan, or Jerusalem. See the Church of the Annunciation, the Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fish, and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up service from your hotel lobby
- Return to your pickup point or any other hotel upon request
- Government licensed professional tour guide
- Full transfers – luxury air conditioned + WIFI coach bus
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Get picked up from your hotel in Herzliya, Netanya, Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan, or Jerusalem in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and enjoy the scenery as you drive via the coastal road through the landscape of the lower Galilee toward Nazareth.
Nazareth is a city of religion and faith, of spirituality and holiness, but also a city with a rich history, fascinating archaeology, modern culture, and Middle Eastern charm. Nazareth, which began as a small Jewish village about 2,000 years ago, became a stronghold of Christianity in the Byzantine period, just a few hundred years later. During that period the name of Nazareth spread far and wide, and the yearnings to see the place where the Virgin Mary and Jesus Christ had lived turned the city into a popular pilgrimage site. Visit the Church of the Annunciation and the Church of St. Josef.
Continue through Kana to Tiberias, Sea of Galilee. Drive along Kineret Lake to visit Capernaum. Next, visit Tabgha, located at the foot of the Golan Heights, site of the miracle of fish and loaves. Proceed to Yardenit River, situated on the banks of the Jordan River. Flowing forth from the Sea of Galilee, the baptismal site of Yardenit welcomes over half a million tourists and pilgrims annually who come to experience the spirituality and pastoral beauty of the waters of the River Jordan, in which Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist.
At the conclusion of the tour, you'll be returned to your original pickup location.
Departure Point :Pickup from hotels in Herzliya, Netanya, Tel Aviv, Ramat Gan and Jerusalem.
Return Detail :Return to pickup point or upon request
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommended for this tour: comfortable walking shoes, hats, sun screen, bathing suit and towel.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.