Nazareth: Shuk Tasting Tour ~ סיור טעימות פתוח בשוק נצרת
Nazareth hosts a fascinating culinary scene that highlights the best delicacies of traditional Arab cuisine alongside modern gourmet gems.
The hospitality of the city's residents alongside the places where you can taste authentic and delicious food create a combination that is hard to resist. To find out where you can find the best baklava, the juiciest knafe, authentic falafel and green herbs, what the traditional drink "Iner" contains, and where you can find the strongest coffee or the finest Christian hummus, you are welcome to join a culinary journey across flavors and cultures.
Treat your taste buds with this satisfying culinary adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Food Tastings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nazareth, Nazareth, Galilee Region, Northern District
A culinary tour of the Old City of Nazareth
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mary’s Well, Al-Bishara St 55, Nazareth, Israel
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.