Nazca: History and Adventure
On this tour you can enjoy archeological sites and incredible landscapes.
While experiencing the adventure and adrenaline of Sandboarding on the dunes of Osaka.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up from your hotel in Nasca
- Dune Buggy Experience
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Gifts, souvenirs or personal purchases
- Activities not mentioned
- Entry/Admission - Acueductos de Nasca
- Entry/Admission - Cahuachi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Acueductos de Nasca, Nazca 11401 Peru
El servicio inicia con el recuento de nuestros clientes en su hotel en Nasca.
Luego partimos hacia nuestro primer punto: Los Acueductos de Ocongalla.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahuachi, Oficina 201, Nazca Peru
After a short walk we continue to the Pyramid of Cahuachi, one of the most impressive places in Nasca.
We will visit the dune of Usaka, where we will cross the dunes and also practice Sandboarding.
Upon returning we will make a stop in the middle of the desert for the incredible view of the sunset.
Arrival in Nasca. / End of service.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Nasca: Pick up at the reception of your hotel.For places outside the city, you must coordinate with the Operator the feasibility of your pick-up or meeting point or additional cost.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather conditions (rains, huaycos, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- RAIN SEASON: Take into account what is indicated in the previous point, especially in the months of January to March , as it is a rainy season since the circuit route crosses rivers.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CHILDREN: For the level of walking, the service is recommended for children from 12 years old
- It is recommended to bring: Light clothes, trekking shoes (we will walk a more than regular stretch), water, sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.