NCL Cruiseship Special - Sightseeing Tour - 7 hrs.
10 beautiful stops - 7 hour guided sightseeing tour. Designed for guest of the Pride of America, Norwegian Jewel, Star Princess, Eurodam, Sea Princess, and Carnival Miracle.
We packed a mix of the most breathtaking places on the South and West side of Kauai, from the mini Grand Canyon of the Pacific, waterfalls and beaches to the largest plantation of coffee growers in the US. Our professional guide will share with you our islands rich history, culture, geology, and legends while you kick back, relax, and enjoy the scenery in a small group setting.
You will have an opportunity to shop and eat local, take beautiful pictures of natures amazing creations, and listen to the fascinating legends and history behind the sites.
per adult from
7 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance fee to Waimea and Kokee State Park
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Map of Kauai
- Pick up and drop off at the cruise port
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Canyon State Park
What's excluded :
- Lunch - We will stop in Hanapepe town where you will have several options to purchase food.
- Wheelchair accessibility. Our vehicles have no room to stow a wheelchair.
- Infant and toddler car seats. If you have one please bring it.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wailua Falls, Maalo Rd off Hwy 580, Lihue, Kauai, HI
Beautiful Wailua Falls was featured on the TV show "Fantasy Island"
You will have plenty of time to marvel at this twin fall beauty, snap some pics, and shop for some local goods.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Kauai, HI
As we head to Poipu town we will drive through the famous tunnel of trees and visit the Spouting Horn. Here you will have time to take in the beauty of the South coast of Kauai, listen to the legend of the area, take pics, and do some shopping for local souvenirs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hanapepe Valley Lookout, Kaumualii Hwy, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI 96741
This beautiful valley is privately owned by the renowned Robinson family. It is where the famous Jurassic Falls is located deep within its interior (not able to see it from the lookout). Its rich red dirt and green slopes will give you a preamble taste of our mini Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Swinging Bridge, Hanapepe, Kauai, HI
A stop in old historic Hanapepe town will give you an insight into the sugar plantation days. You will have free time to stroll through town, walk across the swinging bridge over the Hanapepe River, shop for local souvenirs & enjoy some delicious local grinds at any of the many food establishments; sushi, local Hawaiian, bakery, and deli cafe.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Waimea Canyon State Park is one of Kauai's gems. Here we will make 3 stops, the Waimea Canyon lookout and 2 not listed on the map to see a different angle of the Canyon.
At the Waimea lookout you can purchase a variety of fresh island fruits, and soft drinks.
Majestic beauty at its finest!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park, Highway 50, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96766-1875
A stop at the remains of the Queen Elizabeth Russian fort will take you back to the early 1800s. This Fort was built by Waimea Bay, not only the only black sand beach on Kauai but the first landing place of famous explorer, Captain James Cook, on the Hawaiian Islands. Pull out your cameras for great shots of the "Forbidden Island" of Niihau and the picturesque Waimea Pier.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Kauai Coffee Company, 870 Halewili Road, Kalaheo, Kauai, HI 96741
Get ready to visit the largest plantation of coffee growers and roasters in the USA. You will have an opportunity to sample all their various roasts for free, do a self guided walk through part of the plantation, and do some shopping at their gift center. If you don't like coffee you can relax and enjoy a beverage or ice cream at their snack shop.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When you disembark look for your guide who will be holding a sign that reads "Kauai Soul Travel". Don't walk out of the warehouse.Ports
- Nawiliwili Harbor
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Tour needs a minimum of 4 people to go. We will let you know if we don't meet the minimum 3 days before the tour so you can book a different experience or request the same one as a private.
- Moderate walking on every stop. Those who might feel tired and don't want to get out of the van at certain stops, you are free to do so
- **COVID19 Disclosure! in an effort to keep everyone safe & healthy we have reduced the capacity of our tours. We encourage you to book a private tour if you are concerned about your health or have an underlying health condition**
- Must be healthy to participate in this tour. If you are feeling sick or slightly under the weather do not join the tour. If you need to cancel after the 24 hrs prior to the tour we will give you a full refund with a doctors note.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer. If you are feeling the slightest bit sick or under the weather do not participate on this activity.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.