Neapolitan Hands-on Cooking Class at the Winery
Become an Italian chef for one day learning to prepare the recipes of traditional Italian Cuisine. Discover the traditions behind local recipes and enjoy the fruits of your labour pairing with the best wine of the estate.
Our cooking lessons are extra-special. Here, you'll not only learn how to prepare some of the most traditional local dishes, but also the historical and cultural context in which they came to be, born of the passion for our land and its people.
Get ready for a tasty journey of discovery through the scents, flavours, and colors of Mount Vesuvius. We'll begin with a walk through our organic garden at the foot of the mountain to select ingredients, and then move on to the kitchen, where our cook will teach you the secrets to some of our most beloved dishes, which you will prepare together under her careful guidance.
After our lesson, you will gather at the table to toast with a glass of Lacryma Christi and enjoy the fruits of your labours during an unforgettable meal!
per adult from
3 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- Hands-on cooking class, aperitif, 3-courses meal, 4 different wines tastings, beverages
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- everything not mentioned in inclusions
- Live an authentic culinary adventure and improve your cooking skills on traditional Italian recipes. Merge in an unforgettable atmosphere and enter in a wonderful estate surrounded by blooming nature. The experience at the vineyard begins with Capafresca Spumante rosè welcome aperitif served with wood-fired baked bread and organic olive oil and a special recipe of a condiment of sweet vinegar.
Get ready for a tasty journey of discovery through the scents, flavors, and colors of Mount Vesuvius. We'll begin with a walk through our organic garden at the foot of the mountain to select ingredients, and then move on to the kitchen, where the chef, will teach you the secrets of Italian most beloved dishes, which you will prepare together under her careful guidance. You'll not only learn how to prepare some of the most traditional local dishes, but also the historical and cultural context in which they came to be, born of the passion for the land and its people.
The menu will be paired with 4 labels from Lacryma Christi wines: Bianco 2015, Rosato 2015, Rosso 2015, and Riserva 2012. Take a sip of your wine before toasting to celebrate this exclusive experience!
• Ravioli alla Caprese - One of the most traditional specialties from Capri made with heirloom Piennolo tomatoes.
• Parmigiana alla Napoletana - The classic eggplant parmesan with a local Neapolitan twist.
• Torta di mandorle al limone - A sweet almond cake flavored with the local Sorrento lemons from the Sorrentine Penisola and served with our apricot liqueur from Mount Vesuvius.
Departure Point :Via Tirone della Guardia, 12, 80040 Trecase NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please, let us know if you have any food allergy
- If you come by train, the pick up it's possible at the Circumvesuviana railway station (upon request and availability)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.