Negril Beach Flex and Sunset at Rick's Cafe
For sun, fun and seven miles of white sand beach caressed by the azure blue of the Caribbean Sea, let your hair down in Negril’s relaxed atmosphere. Travel along Jamaica’s coastal waters, passing through quaint rural villages and historic Lucea harbour and market. Watch the captivating sunset slipping over the horizon from the cliffs of Westend, Negril. A view never to be forgotten!
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- WiFi on board
- Entry Fee
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Negril’s famous beach, a 7-mile (11-km) stretch of sugar-white sand and bright turquoise water. You have two hours of free time at the beach to enjoy as you please: go swimming, sunbathe or visit a beach bar for snacks and drinks (own expense).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Times Square Mall, Manley Boulevard, Negril Jamaica
Time Square Mall, a popular Negril shopping center where you can look for souvenirs and gifts at a variety of shops. During your one hour here, browse the selection of duty-free goods like jewelry and watches, as well as Jamaican items like rum, coffee, cigars, and textiles. Restaurants and snack bars are also available if you get hungry or thirsty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Rick’s Cafe, the area’s iconic bluff-top restaurant where visitors line up to jump from the cliffs into the clear sea below. Take part in the action or just watch — it’s up to you.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all Hotels in Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, Runaway Bay, and Falmouth, andGuest Houses within these resort zones.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- At least 6 people are required for this tour to operate. If this minimum is not met, you will be offered a substitute tour or a full refund.
- Vehicles do not have wheelchairs lift, wheelchair will have to be collapse
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.