Negril Full-Day Private Tour from Montego Bay with Lunch
We will take you on a full-day experience to explore some of Negril's most famous spots such as the seven mile beach - rated best in the world, local restaurant - for authentic Jamaican lunch, duty free shopping, sightseeing around downtown Negril and the world renowned Ricks Cafe, where you can cliff dive and view one of the most spectacular sunsets in the world!
This is a tour you must do while staying in Montego Bay. Take the day to come and explore the famous Negril beach town with us!
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Lunch consisting of Curry Chicken, Jerk Chicken or Vegetarian meal.
- Refreshments onboard the Vehicle - water, soda and Jamaican rum punch
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sweet Spot Restaurant And Mini Mart
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
What's excluded :
- Cost of optional Meals & Beverages at Ricks Cafe
- Cost of Gifts and Souvenirs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Powdery white sand and crystal clear water set the tone for your 3hour stop at the internationally acclaimed seven miles beach in Negril. Swim, explore and socialize on this super family-freindly shallow and calm water postcard worthy beach.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Times Square Mall, Manley Boulevard, Negril Jamaica
Shop for a great variety of Jamaican gifts and souvenirs such as, Jamaican - coffee, liquor, clothing, T-shirts and a lot more mementos of your visit to Jamaica to take home. You will be visiting the Zion and Rainbow gift stores at the Time Square Mall for 30 minutes each.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sweet Spot Restaurant And Mini Mart, Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Jamaica
Have an authentic Jamaican lunch at one of Negril's famous local restaurants. Included in the tour cost is a tasty meal of jerk chicken, curry chicken or vegetarian by request. There are other choices available at an additional cost to you.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Negril, Negril, Westmoreland Parish, Jamaica
Sightseeing in downtown Negril.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Watch a spectacular fiery sunset from one of the most famous spots in the world, Rick's Café. Cliff dive or watch others do it, listen to live reggae music, and enjoy a real Jamaican vibe.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel lobby.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/9/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.