Negril Highlight Tour
This tour allows guest to do shopping and interact with locals and experience beautiful western Jamaica sunset while being entertainment.
Guest will have their entire tour filled with shopping, beach entertainment, and water excitement, have a chance to have lunch or dinner at one of the listed eateries or add any of their choices.
This tour departs between 11 am -12 pm to be sure to catch the world-famous sunset at Ricks Cafe.
– Sightseeing tour
– Explore 7 Miles of Beach
– Craft market
– Ricks Cafe cliff diving adventure
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Complimentary Beer/Water
What's excluded :
- Entry Fee For All Attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Famously know as 7 Mile Beach, Negril Beach, on the western tip of Jamaica, starts from North Negril Point at the northern end of Bloody Bay, and runs south around Rutland Point and then down Long Bay to the mouth of the Negril River.
As you pass Rutland point, Booby Cay, the small island that you see, is a snorkeler's paradise.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Beach Shoppe Negril, Norman Manley Boulevard In Front of the White Sands Resort, Negril Jamaica
For all shopping needs for love ones at home
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Rick's Cafe in Negril is one of Jamaica's most famous hot spots. It's actually a bar and restaurant, but most people go there for heart-throbbing cliff jumping, and breath-taking sunsets!
Located at the top of a 35-foot high cliff on the far west end of Jamaica, it boasts some of the best, uninterrupted, sunsets in the world!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- infant seats are available up on request
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.