Negril Private Day Tour
This is a unique tour. A tour that move at easy pace and is not rushed. You are picked up in the comfort of your Hotel Lobby at the specified time by one of our professional, knowledgeable and patient drivers. We try to make your travel to Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville as easy as breeze. After an electrifying day at Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville. We will then stop at Ricks Cafe in Negril
to have lunch (own expense) and watch the sunset. Before then sunsets you will see people jumping from trees into the water. A glass bottom boat will there, if you want a ride it will be an additional cost.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Complementary Red Stripe Beer
- Complementary Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Rick's Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Negril Cliffs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rick's Cafe, West End Road, Negril Jamaica
Once at the cafe, you can watch professional divers fly through the air and into the water from steep cliffs, relax to the sound of soothing reggae music, and watch a vibrant sunset. Enjoy the restaurant's food, or sip on your favorite cocktail from the bar (own expense). When the sunset we leave. Tour is flexible and you may return earlier if you wish.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Negril Cliffs, West End, Negril Jamaica
Stroll down the white-hot strip of the white sandy beach to our iconic yellow flip flop. Known as the "Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville", the laid-back, cool atmosphere of Negril makes this piece of paradise a favorite of Jimmy and sun-seeking travelers alike.
Sparkling sugar sand, crystalline warm waters, and sunsets unlike anything you’ve ever seen are only a few of the attraction Negril has to offer. Experience private cabanas for lounging beachside, a rustic Tiki Beach Bar serving up endless island-inspired refreshments, and open-air dining with a menu so delightful, the fish won’t be the only ones biting.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup up from all hotels in Montego Bay and Falmouth
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.