Negril Private Day Tour from Montego Bay
There is so much more to Negril than Seven Mile Beach! This tour is perfect for small or large groups! Enjoy hanging out at Jimmy Buffet's famous Margaritaville and see interesting sights such as the famous 200 year old water wheel and the ruins of an old British Military Base. Negril’s picturesque coast is lined with towering cliffs and bustling beaches.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off in private vehicle
- Private tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Lunch (additional cost)
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- On this tour, experience the beauty and tranquility of uninterrupted white sand beaches and savor the warm Caribbean sun as you release all inhibitions! After your pier pickup you will enjoy a drive along a scenic coastline until we reach the first stop at the Tryall Water Wheel, a 200-year-old cast iron water wheel steeped in history. The second stop will be at the ruins of an old British Military Base. We then spend a few hours at the Negril Beach hanging out Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville! Here you can participate in an array of water sports activities like water trampolines or simply enjoy the ocean or relax on the white sand beach. The crystal-clear turquoise water is well protected by numerous reefs and is free of rocks or undertow. You can also grab a drink or bite to eat at the restaurant and tiki bar.
We then make our way to Rick’s Café, driving through a small village called ‘Red Ground”. Driving through the village will give you a close-up look at a traditional Negril community, in true Jamaican style. At Rick’s Café enjoy a live reggae band as you watch spectacular Jamaican, daring cliff divers.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FOR PICK UP FROM MONTEGO BAY PIER: Please visit the "Information Desk" operated by TPDCo. and ask them to direct you to the "Pre-booked Independent Pick-up Area". Please inform the DISPATCHER that you have a pre-booked tour with "TRAVEL AROUND JAMAICA TOURS". Your driver will then be called in from the main entrance. If for any reason you need to contact us, please call or watsapp.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 3 adults per booking is required
- Please Note: Negril is a 1.5 hour drive from Montego Bay
- A maximum of 13 people per booking allowed
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, cabin number/s, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.