Negril Seven Mile Beach Tour from Montego Bay
Negril's Seven Mile Beach is by far one of the best beaches in Jamaica. Negril is the most popular tourist town and Seven Mile Beach is popular for its white sand beaches. Tour start with pick up at hotel or cruise ship port followed by a 70 minute drive to a beach at a hotel where clients will be able to use all the facilities on the property. Clients can choose between the hotel property or Margaritaville where it is a party atmosphere. Tour includes transportation only. Entrance fee to the beach is $5. You can combine with Rick's Cafe` for an all day tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees (USD$5)
- Entry/Admission - Seven Mile Beach
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seven Mile Beach, Negril Jamaica
Tour start with a pick up at clients hotel and a scenic ride through small towns and villages to Negril. On arrival at the Negril 7 miles beach on the property or Negril Tree House, an entrance fee of $5 is required for pass to spend the entire day on the property enjoying all the amenities. The beach tour can be combined with an evening at the Rick's Cafe to watch the cliff diving and the most beautiful sun set.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Montego Bay Hotels. We pick up at Montego Bay Cruise Ship PierPorts
- Montego Bay Cruise Ship Pier
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- PLEASE BRING ALONG BEACH TOWELS, SWIM WEAR, DRY CLOTHING, CAMERA AND CASH
- PLEASE STATE YOUR HOTEL AT BOOKING
- Most travelers can participate
- Covid19 Protocols must be observed (Temerarature checks, Mask, Hand Sanitizer and Social Distancing.
- Mask must be worn at all times while in vehicles.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks is required for travelers while being transported. Air conditioning will be used only if necessary. Seating capacity has been minimized in keeping with the social distancing protocol.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.